a shitload of amazing restaurant food over break and never working out, and then realizing you should probably work out because you iz gettin’ CHUBS.
- "Tan": did you make it home ok
- Justine: haha yeah
- i feel insane being here on a tues night
- but wte
- "Tan": get your grandma to make some lumpia
- and bring it down to me
- Justine: lol i'm trying to stay away from her food bc its so fattening :X
- "Tan": btw i was talking to angela today and her lazy eye is really annoying
- you don't need to worry about your weight
- congrats on the pfa
- Justine: I never noticed her lazy eye until u guys poined it out
- "Tan": it makes her significantly less attractive
- Justine: you're so mean! lmaoo
- aand i srsly don't understand how i ran that pfa i haven't ran in a while
- "Tan": i don't either
- maybe you just got lucky
- Justine: you know how people say its all mental
- i think i believe it for once O.o
- "Tan": haha i guess
- ok so this is angela at tan's house
- AND I HATE YOU
- Justine: wtff
- ahahahhahahaa you're inssane
- effin' angela: if someone insulted my lazy eye you wouldn't stand up for me! BITCH lol
- Justine: WTFF HAHAHA
Tomorrow I leave for Field Training… Crazy, right?! Oh, how time flies… I’ll be gone for 28 days (July 31st - August 28th) without any communication with the real world except through letters. If you can, please write me to keep me motivated! I’m doing this for all of you, and to prove to myself that I don’t just give up and quit like I have in the past. (Eh, that’s another story but anyway… )
Here’s my address to write to me:
Cadet Pascual, Justine V.
501 Lemay Place N.
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112
Wish me luck!
Just got my first letter from my boyfriend, Allen who has been at Field Training (the thing I’m going to on Saturday) for the past month! I haven’t talked to him since he left… this just made my night! This sounds super sappy but whateverrr. ahhh!! I can’t believe it. And I get to see him when we cross paths at the airport in 3 days!
Now if only I can get myself to concentrate on studying… haha
Ahhh I thought this week would never come! But it has. It’s the week I leave for Field Training. (Air Force Officer’s Boot Camp) I’ll be getting yelled at, marching everywhere, waking up at 0400 errday… oh, and worst of all, this all takes place in wonderful, 100% humidity- Maxwell AFB in Alabama. Yes. I’ll be gone for 4 weeks (July 31st-August 28) without any internet or phone. The only way I can communicate to the outside world is by letters! Wish me luck and I’ll be sure to post my address up here when it gets closer to Saturday. EEK!